In the spirit of random positivity, here are some things I like that you might want to try. No affiliate links or anything, just some random things I found worth my money or time.
- Mod Pizza. So good. I usually get a salad because I try to eat low-carb, but it’s a good damn salad.
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones. I have custom headphones personalized with a WordPress logo. It’s a 7-year-anniversary gift from my company Automattic. These are excellent. Bluetooth, long-lasting, and comfortable.
- Frank Watkinson. I found his version of Radiohead’s “No Alarms” on Reddit. This guy is amazing. I’ll post my own version at some point when I get a chance.
- Thrawn. This is a book by Timothy Zahn, set in the Star Wars universe. I’m a nerd, I don’t care. I really appreciate his ability to write plot and action. The audiobook is really good. I listen to it whenever I’m exercising or walking the dogs.
- It Takes Two. This is really an excellent game. I’m playing through it with my son Max, and we’re having a lot of fun.
- Masterclass. It aint cheap. I tried it out using a friend’s login and decided it was worth paying for. I’m mostly taking classes on writing, but there’s a lot of really good content. I’ve learned a lot.
- Keto Ice Cream Bars. Most keto ice cream is pretty awful. Chalky texture. Somehow these taste legit, and the chocolate shell has a really good dark chocolate taste.
- Freedom Grooming Shaver. There are several competing brands here. This one was plastered all over Facebook. It really is a better way to shave your head (if you’re into that kinda thing).
- Method All Purpose Cleaner. It really makes a difference when cleaners smell good. This stuff smells good.